WSC Laser Club Championship Series
• 4 races x 4 Saturday afternoons (16 races total).
• Jun 15, Jul 13, Aug 17, Sep 21 (Potluck Saturdays)
• 2pm start (easy to make)
• Windward leeward course. 30-minute target times (easy to sail!)
• 1 in 3 races discarded (so you can miss a day or flip once in a while)
• Standards, Radials, 4.7s welcome! (all inclusive!)
• Use whichever rig suits you that day (so long as you have your same Sail Number on each sail!)
• Scoring will use wind-adjusted Portsmouth ratings under the Low Point System
• Don’t worry if you don’t sail a laser you can still race. We just won’t score you in the 4th race.
Two winners will be determined for this series – winner of the Orange Laser Fleet and the winner of the Open Laser fleet. Bragging rights will of course be tolerated all season long, and the winners will be crowned at the Commodore’s Dinner in the fall.